Buy now: Organic pure ginger juice bag-in-box 3L
When you love ginger as much as we do, a normal 50ml ginger shot is simply not enough. That's why KoRo's ginger shot come in a large box with a whopping 60 shots of organic ginger juice with a squeeze of lemon! Thanks to us, you'll get out of bed fresh every morning and say goodbye to tiredness! Order your bag-in-box ginger juice now and shock your roommates with a round of spicy shots at the breakfast table!
Spicy ginger meets fresh lemon
Want to make sure you never miss your early online meeting again? Our ginger juice will get you out of any daydream! Delivered in a convenient bag-in-box, our ginger juice consists of 99% fresh ginger and brings the necessary spiciness into your everyday life with full force: the taste of our ginger juice is pure, without added sugar or sweeteners. Te other 1% is a squeeze of lemon, which combines with the ginger for pure refreshing fun - whether in the morning, afternoon or in an after-work cocktail with a shot. Best of all, it saves you the trouble of having to juice your own ginger in a blender!
Can be enjoyed pure and mixed
A shot a day, keeps the doctor away – or something like that. In any case, our organic ginger-lemon juice can be easily integrated into your everyday life. Our shot turns any tea into a real highlight in no time at all. Or say goodbye to boring sparkling water and hello to a real refreshing drink! Staying hydrated has never been so easy! Once you've acquired a taste for it, you won't want to miss the fresh ginger note in your everyday life. That's why we also have an organic ginger shot to go in our range. How much ginger juice per day? With endless mixing opportunities we would say never enough! Ginger wouldn't be the queen of plants if the spice wasn't also versatile in the culinary field: For example, we also snack on the trendy plant pure, in its dried form, or enjoy a fruity ginger and apple juice.
Why you will love our organic ginger juice
Too hot to handle! Our organic ginger juice consists of 99 % fresh ginger - because we like it hot! The remaining 1 % is lemon juice. We source our ginger and lemons organically to give you the best taste and outstanding quality. From now on, you don't have to get your ginger shots and spiced lattes at the hipster café. With us, you get the concentrated heat in an airtight sealable bag, protected by a paper carton with a practical tap. This makes it easy to transport and store your ginger juice, and you'll be a real ginger shot dealer at every (breakfast) party! Finally, the absolute highlight: the bag-in-box system saves you a considerable amount of packaging waste! A whopping 3 litres of ginger juice are not much bigger than conventional plastic bottles from the supermarket. Instead of one, you get 60 shots delivered to your home. We say: let the fun begin! Of course, we wouldn't be KoRo if we only offered you a larger package. As always, we generate a considerable price advantage by skipping trade levels, which we pass on to you. So not only do you save on packaging waste, you also save money! Enough said, now it's head in the neck: buy our organic ginger juice in the practical bag-in-box now and provide yourself with beneficial spiciness in the morning for a long time!
|Average nutritional values||per 100 g|
|Calorific value (in kj/kcal)||82 / 20|
|thereof saturated fatty acids||0 g|
|thereof sugar||1.5 g|
|Best before date||17.09.2024|
|Organic control body & Organic origin||
|Nutrition traces||Nutrition traces|
|Shipping||Delivery time outside of Germany|
KoRo Handels GmbH
Hauptstraße 26, 10827 Berlin
|Storage Advice||Kühl und trocken lagern. Nach dem Öffnen kühl aufbewahren und innerhalb von 1 Monat verbrauchen.|
|Ingredients||99% ginger juice, 1% lemon juice (from concentrate)|
|Cross contamination||Keine Allergene enthalten gemäß EU-Verordnung 1169/2011|
|Trade Name||Bio Ingwersaft|
|Label note||Ingredients, nutritional values, and packaging may change. For exact information, please check the product description.|
|Press & Resellers||Download cropped photo|
This is how the price has developed over time
All data without guarantee!
4-5 star reviews 🙂
I highly recommend it.
1-3 star reviews 🙃
Excellent for Kombucha
Top super price-performance ratio, I treat myself regularly because it simply does me good!
Price good, a little bitter.
Great juice and packaging
Very good value for money and very sharp, so economical. Have already ordered it several times.
Make your order free of shipping costs! 🤑
As long as new products don't have pretty photos yet, you save the shipping costs.