Soybean is not only the basic ingredient, but also the only ingredient in the soy sauce. Together with vegetables, herbs and spices you can prepare a tasty lunch or dinner from the coarse soy Geschnetzeltem. By the way, you can also use it as a goulash substitute. For vegan bolognese, we recommend the fine soy sauce.
- 600 ml water
- 90 g soy sauce, coarse
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 can kidney beans (or soak about 100 g dried kidney beans overnight)
- 1 can chopped tomatoes in sauce
- 1 tsp. cashew pure e
- 1 tsp, gestr. paprika powder
- 1 tsp, gestr. cumin seeds
- 1 tsp, gestr. curry
- salt and pepper
- Put the soy cutlets in a pot of boiling water. Simmer for about 10 minutes. Then drain the water.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan. Finely chop the onion and garlic, add to the pan and sauté.
- Add the soy cutlets, kidney beans and chopped tomatoes. Cut the zucchini into small pieces and add to the pan as well.
- Then add spices and stir in the cashew puree.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Finally, pour into a bowl or deep plate and decorate with herbs....
We wish you a good appetite!