Roasting your own peanuts is super easy and fast. If you still do not have the time or desire, then we have the following variants for you in our KoRo drugstore: peanuts with wasabi, peanuts with BBQ spice, peanuts with Kadjan-Spicy spice, peanuts with salt and oil or roasted without oil.
- Preheat your oven to 160 °C top and bottom heat and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Now mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread the marinated peanuts on the baking sheet. A small amount of oil and agave syrup should remain in the bowl.
- Now roast the nuts for 7 minutes in the oven. Then roughly turn them with a spatula or wooden spoon and leave them in the oven for another 7 minutes.
- The nuts will become crunchy once they have cooled.