Oatmeal based on oatmeal is THE classic. However, if you want a little variety or can't tolerate gluten, you should definitely try oatmeal with millet. Together with maca, it not only tastes very delicious, but is also full of nutrients. A great breakfast to start the day full of energy!
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 70 g millet flakes
- 350 to 400 ml liquid (milk, vegetable drink or water)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp Maca powder
- 1 Msp vanilla
- 2 tbsp sweetener of choice (e.g., maple syrup, honey, or ½ mashed banana)
- Toppings of choice - here: Raspberries, blueberries, hazelnut puree, plum and granola.
- Bring millet flakes to a boil in 350 ml of liquid, stirring regularly.
- Lower heat and stir in salt, sweetener of choice, chia seeds and maca powder.
- Add more liquid if necessary and simmer over low heat until desired consistency is reached.
- Garnish with delicious toppings and start your day.