Bread baking offers a seemingly infinite number of possible combinations. Have you ever baked with oat flour? Then go ahead, because you get a wonderfully soft and fluffy bread with the help of oat flour. Absolutely try we say there :-)
Ingredients (for 1 loaf):
- 350 g wheat flour (type 405)
- 150 g oat flour
- 1/2 cube fresh yeast ((20g))
- 1,5 tsp salt
- 450 ml water (lukewarm)
- 3 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon oat groats (optional)
First, dissolve the yeast completely in the water by stirring.
- Then you add flour and salt and knead everything into a dough.
- Add the sunflower seeds to the dough.
- Let your dough stand covered in a warm place for about 3 hours.
- First put the tablespoon of oatmeal into your baking pan and then the sticky dough behind it.
- Then heat the oven to 220 °C top/bottom heat and let the bread rise a bit in the pan.
- The bread then goes for about 50-55 minutes in the oven.
The kitchen is on fire
On ourfoodblog we - Ann-Kathrin and Christian (in love, engaged, married) - provide you with all kinds of recipes from the kitchen, from the grill or for the bar. If you are interested in more recipes from us, then take a look at our blog.