The creamy and warm soup is made super fast thanks to less ingredients and less preparation time. It tastes especially fine with some mild soya yoghurt, a slice of wholegrain bread and salad. Yummy !
Ingredients for 1 to 2 Servings
- Wash the lentils and simmer with the peeled and finely chopped ginger for about 10 to 12 minutes in the water.
- Then soften lentils and ginger.
- Season your soup as you like.
- Suitable Toppings could be cashews, almonds, pumpkinseeds or chia seeds.
Probeer ze allemaal
News that really matter!
- New products
- Recipe ideas
- The story behind the products
Trusted Shops Reviews Toolkit: 1.1.2