- linseed flour: 1 tbsp
- water: 1 tbsp
- whole spelt flour: 1.5 cups
- peanut flour: 1 cups
- tartar baking powder: 1 tsp
- baking soda: 0.5 tsp
- ground ceylon cinnamon: 1 tsp
- ripe bananas: 3 pieces
- unsweetened apple pulp: 0.5 cups
- sugar or syrup (e.g. maple syrup, coconut blossom sugar etc.): 2.5 tsp
- vanilla: 0.5 tsp
- plant-based drink: 0.75 cups
- cider vinegar: 1 tbsp
Stir together the linseed flour and the water as an egg substitute.
Stir together the dry ingredients.
Stir together the vegetable drink with the apple vinegar.
Stir together the egg substitute, the dry and the liquid ingredients.
Then mash the bananas with a fork and stir them in as well.
Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 60-70 minutes.
Let it cool off and enjoy.