- low-fat curd: 200 g
- peanut flour or peanut butter: 1.5 tsp
- water: 1 shot(s)
- sweetener (for instance erythritol, agave syrup or stevia): 1 tbsp
- protein pudding caramel: 100 g
- protein pudding chocolate: 100 g
- peanuts: 5 g
- mini snickers: 1 piece(s)
Stir the low-fat curd together with the shot of water, peanut flour or peanut butter and sweetener until they form a creamy mass.
Pour the cream into a bowl and spread it evenly.
Add a layer of the caramel protein pudding on top followed by a layer of the chocolate protein pudding.
Chop the peanuts and cut the mini snickers into pieces and then sprinkle both over the bowl.
If you'd like you can still spread another teaspoon of peanut butter on top of the bowl.