Since the pink chocolate made from ruby cocoa beans appeared, everything revolves around this novelty. With this cookie recipe, you will have an easy introduction to the Ruby baking world. If you have already heard about the trend, you'll find out more about the new chocolate variety here.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Sieve spelled flour in a bowl. Add baking soda, raw cane sugar, water, salt and coconut oil. Use the dough hooks of the food processor to make a firm dough.
- Chop the walnuts and add the Ruby Schokodrops to the other ingredients. Knead again.
- Approximately form 10 small balls, flatten them a little and place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake the cookies for about 10 to 12 minutes in the oven. Then let cool completely.
Perfect for a movie or your next chat over coffee!