Instead of constantly having to buy snacks on the go - why not bring your own grub? Our tasty bars fit nicely in your handbag and can definitely give you some pep back in an afternoon slump. By the way, this recipe works without any baking.
Ingredients for approx. 10 bars
- 200 g Medjool dates
- 80 g germinated muesli
- 40 g pumpkin seeds
- 20 g pumpkin seed protein
- 20 g soy crispies
- First soak the dates in hot water.
- Meanwhile, mix the muesli, pumpkin seeds, protein and soy crispies in a blender.
- Remove dates from water and add to blender. Blend all ingredients until a sticky mixture is formed.
- Flatten the mixture on a baking tray lined with baking paper and place in the fridge for an hour.
- Remove the tray when the time is up and cut the bars.