Whether for breakfast or just for in-between - this banana bread never fails to impress!
There seems to be no lack of recipes for banana bread and everyone is trying to convince you that theirs is the best. Well? Mine is truly the best!
For a rectangular pan measuring 30 cm you will need:
- Roughly chop the pecans, set a few aside for the garnish later.
- Line the bottom of the rectangular pan with baking paper and mash the bananas in a big bowl with a fork.
- Carefully melt the margarine in a microwave and stir it into the bananas. Then thoroughly stir in the eggs, the erythritol and the spices. At last sift the backing powder together with the flour and also thoroughly stir them into the existing batter. A uniform batter should be the result.
- Now add the batter into the prepared pan and garnish with the previously set aside pecans.
- On the lowest rack, in your pre-heated oven, at 180 degrees Celsius bake with upper and lower heat for around 60 minutes.
- Take out the bread and let it cool for 10 minutes, then remove it from the pan to a wire rack and let it cool off completely.
You can easily portion this banana bread and freeze it. When the mood hits you take it out of the freezer and put it in your toaster!