- tofu: 500 g
- carrots: 1500 g
- spinach: 300 g
- canned, diced tomatos: 400 g
- large onion: 1 pieces
- lasagna sheets: 12 pieces
- cheese au gratin, light: 2 packages
- water: 250 ml
- eggs or egg-substitute powder: 4 pieces
- herb salt: 1.5 tsp
- oregano: 1 tsp
- thyme: 1 tsp
- basil: 1 tsp
- tomato salt: 2 tsp
- salt & pepper: 0.5 tsp
Peel the carrots and cut them into 0,5 cm thick slices. Peel the onion and cut it into medium-sized pieces.
Crumble the tofu into small pieces. Add the tofu and the onion into a pan and roast them well.
When the tofu is roasted add the carrots, the water, the tomato pieces and the spices. Let simmer for about 10 minutes.
In the meantime you can rinse the salad, pre-heat your fan-assisted oven to 200 degrees Celsius and whisk the four eggs or stir in the egg-substitute powder.
Taste your tofu-carrot-mix and decide if more spices are required.
Now add about 1/3 of the liquid of your tofu-carrot-mix into a casserole dish, so that the bottom is covered by a thin layer. This will keep the noodles from sticking to the bottom.
1. layer: Place about 6 lasagna sheets over the liquid.
2. layer: Spread half of the spinach over the noodles.
3. layer: Spread the tofu-carrot-mix over the spinach and half of the in the pan still remaining water.
4. layer: Spread half of the egg mass over the tofu-carrot-mix.
Now start all over with the first layer again: So lay out the lasagna sheets, the spinach and the tofu-carrot-mixture and spread out the egg mixture on top.
Put the lasagna for 25 minutes into the oven (without the cheese!). After 25 minutes sprinkle the cheese au gratin on top and leave in the oven for another 25 minutes.