- cashews: 100 g
- hot water: 500 ml
- olive oil for frying: 3 tbsp
- celery, cut into very small cubes: 90 g
- paprika, cut into cubes: 1 piece(s)
- fresh or frozen broccoli: 400 g
- carrots fresh or frozen, sliced: 250 g
- peas, from the jar or frozen: 150 g
- tomato paste: 1 tbsp
- wholemeal pasta: 500 g
- parsley, chopped small, alternative: 0.5 bunch(es)
- parmesan or yeast flakes, alternatively: 1 tbsp
- cayenne pepper: 2 tsp
- paprika powder, noble sweet: 2 tsp
- turmeric powder: 0.5 tsp
- nutmeg powder: 0.5 tsp
- herbal salt or vegetable broth (without yeast and sugar): 1 tbsp
- salt and pepper: 1 tsp
- chili flakes, optional:
Let the cashews soak in 500 ml of hot water for at least 30 min.
Rinse and cut the vegetables.
Add some olive oil and the spices (except for the herb salt and the vegetable stock) into the pan and roast everything thoroughly for 5 min.
Now add the fresh vegetables and the tomato paste and roast everything well for another 10 minutes.
In the meantime you can puree the cashews along with some water and a tbsp of vegetable stock or herb salt and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
After 10 minutes of roasting have passed, add the pureed cashews and the frozen vegetables and let everything simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Fold the noodles under the sauce and season with salt, pepper and chili flakes.