- rice: 120 g
- cashew nuts (unsalted): 50 g
- water: 150 ml
- vanilla beans: 0.5 piece(s)
- cashew butter: 1 tbsp
- vegetable protein powder: 30 g
- nuts: 2 tbsp
- small bananas: 1 piece(s)
- salt: 1 pinch(es)
- spices of your choice (tonka, cinnamon): 1 tsp
- sweetener of your choice: 1.5 tsp
Prepare a nut-based milk by blending cashews alongside some water in a high-performance blender.
Add the milk to a pot with the rice, vanilla pulp and salt and bring to a boil.
Let it simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes, then remove it from the heat and let it cool off a bit.
Now stir in the protein powder and the cashew butter.
Arrange in a bowl. Garnish with banana slices and nuts.