The creamy porridge is perfectly suited for your breakfast. Thanks to cinnamon and carrots, the taste really reminds you of carrot cake. Depending on what you find just in your cupboard, you can put together your Topping yourself. We have it with fresh apples, blueberrys and kiwi, as well as Chia Samen, soy protein to Crispies and dry mulberries tried out – Simply Delicious !
Ingredients for 1 portion
- 80 g free oat
- 1 big carrot
- 1 TBSP coconut blossum sugar
- 200 ml oatdrink
- 200 ml water
- ½ TSP cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- Toppings of your choice
- Mix the oatmeal together with the carrot, coconut palm blossom sugar, cinnamon and salt in a pot.
- Put the oat drink and water and boil everything.
- Reduce the heat and continue to mix, until the Porridge has a creamy consistency.
- Garnish the Porridge in a bowl and fill it with Toppings of your choice.
Our recipe today comes from @ninasveganjourney!