This creamy porridge is perfectly suited for your breakfast. Thanks to cinnamon and carrots, the taste really reminds you of a delicious and moist slice of carrot cake. Depending on what you find just in your cupboard, you can put together your topping yourself, or rely on some of our nut mixes. We decided to use fresh apples, blueberrys and kiwi, as well as Chia Samen, soy protein crispies and dry mulberries – yummy!
Ingredients for 1 portion
- 80 g oats
- 1 large carrot
- 1 TBSP coconut blossom sugar
- 200 ml oat drink
- 200 ml water
- ½ TSP cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- toppings of your choice
- Mix the oatmeal together with the grated carrot, coconut palm blossom sugar, cinnamon and a pinch of salt in a pot.
- Add the oat drink and some water, and cook the mix.
- Reduce the heat and continue to stir gently until the porridge has achieved the desired creamy texture.
- Pour your porridge in a bowl and garnish it with toppings of your choice.
Our recipe today comes from @ninasveganjourney!