- oats: 60 g
- chia seeds: 15 g
- water: 250 ml
- oat-based milk: 100 ml
- frozen blueberries: 150 g
- apple, chopped into small pieces: 1 piece(s)
- coconut blossom sugar: 2 tsp
- Ceylon cinnamon: 0.5 tsp
- chocolate: 15 g
- cashew butter: 1 tbsp
- frozen blueberries: 1 handfull(s)
- puffed spelt: 2 tbsp
- apple, chopped into small pieces: 0.5 piece(s)
Add the oats, chia seeds, frozen blueberries, oat-based milk and water into a pot and let simmer for 3 minutes. Stir every now and then.
Cut an apple into small pieces and add it alongside cinnamon and coconut blossom sugar to the porridge.
Garnish with the toppings and enjoy!
Porridge pro tip: add the chocolate on top first so that it can melt while the porridge is still hot.