- overripe bananas: 2 piece(s)
- egg: 1 piece(s)
- pumpkin puree: 0.75 cup(s)
- bourbon vanilla: 1 piece(s)
- maple syrup: 0.25 cup(s)
- olive oil: 1.5 tbsp
- almond milk: 0.5 cup(s)
- chickpea flour: 1.5 cup(s)
- baking powder: 1 packages(s)
- cinnamon: 1 tsp
- nutmeg: 0.5 tsp
- ginger: 0.25 tsp
- cardamom: 1 pinch(es)
- salt: 1 pinch(es)
- coconut blossom sugar: 2 tbsp
- chickpea flour: 1 tbsp
- finely chopped walnuts: 0.25 cup(s)
- melted coconut oil: 0.5 tbsp
Preheat your fan-assisted oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Mash the bananas and mix with pumpkin puree, egg, milk, vanilla, maple syrup and oil into a homogenous mass.
Then mix the flour, baking powder and spices in a separate bowl and add them to the wet ingredients.
Divide and pour the dough into 12 muffin cups.
For the nut crunch melt some coconut oil and then add coconut blossom sugar and flour.
Crush the walnuts in a blender and mix with the sugar mixture.
Garnish the muffins with the nut crunch and bake for 25-30 minutes.