Lettuce do not satiate you? You can use our azuki bean salad as a full meal because, thanks to the red beans, it satiates you quickly and for a long time. It is best to anticipate this recipe for the next day, as Adzuki beans must remain soaked overnight.
Ingredients for two servings
- 1 cup adzuki beans
- 1 Feta
- 3 Tomatoes
- ½ glass of olives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of savory
- Soak the adzuki beans in one liter of water overnight. The next day, empty the water and cook the beans with 1.5 liters of water for about 40 minutes.
- Dice the feta and tomato. Cut the olives into slices.
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and savory in a small bowl.
- Drain the beans and place in a large bowl. Let cool slightly.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients, mix well and decorate with basil.