- Adzuki beans: 350 g
- ripe bananas: 1.5 piece(s)
- Medjool or Mazafati dates: 100 g
- coconut, almond, or oat flour: 60 g
- cacao powder: 70 g
- cocoa nibs: 20 g
- coconut, almond or sesame butter : 2 tbsp
- vanilla powder: 1 tsp
- chia seeds: 1 tsp
- water: 2 tbsp
- salt: 1 pinch(es)
- cardamom and ginger: 1 pinch(es)
- freshly pressed lemon juice: 1 tsp
- chopped or whole nuts: 1 handfull(s)
- cocoa nibs: 1 tbsp
- raisins, cranberries or goji berries: 1 handfull(s)
- salted date and caramel cream: 1 tbsp
Let the Adzuki beans soak in water overnight. Drain them the following day, rinse them thoroughly and then cook them in fresh water for 1 to 1,5 hours until they become soft.
Blend the cooked Adzuki beans together with the bananas.
Add the remaining ingredients except for the toppings and blend everything together into a uniform paste.
Line a casserole dish with baking paper and fill it evenly with the brownie paste. Garnish with the toppings.
Bake the brownies at 180°C for about 20-30 minutes depending on how fudgy you would like to have your brownies.
Let the brownies cool off.
Let the brownies harden in your refridgerator for at least an hour and store it there unitl you're ready to serve it.