The spicy curry provides a long-lasting feeling of satiety thanks to the red lentils. If two servings are too much for you, you can warm it up very well the next day, freeze it or invite someone to dinner.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 150 g rice
- 200 g snap beans
- 500 g broccoli or courgette
- 100 g red lentils
- 1 Teaspoon vegetable stock
- Salt, pepper, curry powder, paprika, garlic, ginger
- Coconut oil
- Raw cashews
- Wash good the vegetables and cut them in little pieces.
- Meanwhile cook the rice for about 20 minutes. Melt one tablespoon of coconut oil in a non-stick pan and add the pumpkin.
- After about 5 minutes with a little bit of water, simmer the remaining ingredients and spices for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When the water evaporates, always refill a little.
Enjoy it ! :)