- red onions: 2 piece(s)
- medium-sized potatoes: 4 piece(s)
- garlic paste: 2 tsp
- grilled paprika spread: 4 tbsp
- courgette: 2 piece(s)
- yellow pepper: 0.5 piece(s)
- green pepper: 1 piece(s)
- canned chickpeas: 1 can(s)
- canned tomato chunks: 1 can(s)
- quartered cherry tomatoes: 50 g
- eggs: as many as you'd like
- harissa seasoning, salt, pepper, coconut blossom sugar:
Lightly roast the onions and potatoes in a bit of olive oil in a pan.
Then add the remaining ingredients except for the eggs in the same order as they have been listed above.
Season to taste with the spices. Place a lid on top of the pan and let everything simmer on medium heat for 15 minutes.
Carefully add the eggs on top of the simmering vegetables. Let everything simmer with a closed lid once more until the eggs reach the texture you'd like.
Garnish with parsley and serve.
A dab of yoghurt will go along nicely with this dish.